Kathy Porter

As many of you will be aware, Kathy Porter was taken to hospital by ambulance during play yesterday.

This message from Kathy shows what a very brave and positive lady she is. It also shows how well everyone responded. All the best from us all Kathy.

Am very fortunate everyone acted so quickly as apparently I had a major heart attack and had three stents in one major completely blocked artery and another stent in the other major artery which was blocked 90%. Would you please thank Vicky and girls for looking after me. I am indebted to Nicki for  her professional attention as well as her thoughtfulness. We are lucky to have her as our Pro. I was told that any further delay would not have had a good outcome.
A real bummer as I was actually playing quite well even with the terrific heart pain!  Gives me hope for when I come back to golf👍👍💖💖

Popular posts from this blog

Results for Foursomes 27 Hole Championships and 18 and 9 Hole Day Events 4th May 2023

New Shirts