Hello From Jenny

Hello everyone
Well I’m finally back on the coast and feeling very happy about that!
After time in Gosford Hospital Emergency, Royal North Shore and Macquarie University Private I am now at Brisbane Waters in the Rehab section. Not bad – 4 hospitals in 4 weeks!!
Thanks to you all for the cards, messages, emails and calls of support. I didn’t feel alone. I wasn’t always able to reply to them but received them all as I had people read them to me. 
I’m not sure how long I’ll be here. I can’t have lots of visitors because of the virus but look forward to keeping in touch with emails, messages and calls.
Just remember to take every day as it comes because you never know what might happen next!!!
Cheers
Jenny

Popular posts from this blog

Results for Foursomes 27 Hole Championships and 18 and 9 Hole Day Events 4th May 2023

New Shirts